I just got back from cheer and am completely wiped. Miraculously though, it seems that I still have some reserve energy that's making me feel all hyper and talk at 200miles an hour.
It was so nice and cool after it rained on my way back, I love it. Got me thinking, this feels right. Like, not putting SO much emphasis on uni (but enough, I mean I AM here to study after all) but enjoy the rest of life as well. Balance is key. I love cheer, I love dance, I love spending time with my mates, I love clubbing and at the same time, chilling at home (I seem to be doing that a lot lately if not for the only reason that I don't wanna drag my ass to classes) flicking through the TV and going to the gym.
After a stagnant 2 weeks during which I completely avoided the gym because thinking about going only made me realize how much I needed to go and that got me upset, and then I felt like snacking. I finally got round to crawling out the door, up the elevator and down the hall before dinner then went for cheer. The adrenaline feels GREAT. I just gotta remember what this feels like the next time I get the urge to procrastinate.
Do you feel like you're reading at 200mph? Cos that's roughly the speed I'm typing. My brain is working OT and I have a VERY strong suspicion that I won't be able to get up for calculus at 9am tomorrow. Damn, I've got biology prac! Gotta go read through the notes. (I've been skipping those lectures too so, uh, oops... :p)
I'm having a cheer outing with the Redbacks on Thursday and then it's off to Perth for April 12th-20th! Hope the Krispy Kremes stay intact and out of my stomach on the way there......
10:48 PM